TERMS & CONDITION
RULES ONLINE STORE HERMETIC SQUARE INDICATING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPLETION OF CONTRACTS SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WWW.HERMETICSQUARE.COM
Turnaround time - the time at which the order placed by the customer should be completed and given to the address at which the order should be executed. By the time the contract will not count the days on which the Online Store is expected to make the payment by the Client (if you choose payment method other than cash on delivery) and delivery;
Client - a person with at least limited legal capacity and 18 years, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, possessing the legal capacity and capacity to act.
Seller - hereinafter referred to as HERMETIC SQUARE leading online sales through an online store registered under the domain www.hermeticsquare.com. The owner of the store is MONTANAROSS GROUP, Lenartowicza 18/2 Cracow, identifies a number Identification number: 121046095, tax identification number: 6772159703.
Goods - the article on which you can place an order in the Online Shop.
Working days - all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and Saturdays.
The costs of delivery of the Goods - means the costs incurred for the purpose of providing the Goods the Purchaser in accordance with the order made by him.
Foreign Order - an order, which delivery is to take place within the European Union, outside the Polish Republic.
§2. CONDITIONS ORDERING
1. The persons authorized to place orders for goods are Customers:a) having the status of a registered user online storeb) not having the status of a registered user Shop - who purchase without following the procedure of registration and login status registered user Online Shop is achieved by following these steps:registration in the Online Shop;you activate your account via email to confirm receipt of registration; Online Store log in using Username and Password.2. Customers are required to keep the data necessary to place orders in the Online Shop, so as to prevent them read by unauthorized third parties.
3. Online Store is one of the communication tools HERMETIC SQUARE customer, therefore not all of the goods presented on the online store may be available for purchase via the Internet. The information presented on the online store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but they are an invitation to tender by the customers .. The conclusion of the sales contract requires the prior submission of order by the Customer, then its verification by the Hermetic SQUARE, among others, in terms of availability of goods.
4. Customer having the status of a registered user Store an order by logging in to the online store by adding the Goods presented in the Online Shop to Buy, then confirming an order for Goods by selecting the button - "CHECKOUT". Preliminary verification of your order will be made by shipping to the customer via e-mail about the order made by the customer.
5. Customer not having the status of a registered user Store an order by adding the Goods presented in the Online Shop to Buy, then confirming an order for Goods by selecting the button - "CHECKOUT" and giving the information required to complete the contract in accordance with the procedure set out on the website of the Online Shop . Preliminary verification of your order will be made by shipping to the customer via e-mail about the order made by the customer.
6. Making purchases in the Online Shop is possible 24 hours a day every day of the year, while they take place on weekdays.
7. Hermetic SQUARE reserves in justified cases, the right to further verify the Customer's data, for example by telephone contact.
§3. PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. The amount of the price specified in the Online Shop is binding and can not be subject to negotiation. Price of the Goods specified in the Online Shop does not include shipping costs realized in the Polish Republic. In the case of foreign orders to the price of the Goods will be charged on the cost of shipping. The amount of freight charges is given in the Basket during the ordering process.
2. The customer has the right to choose the following forms of payment credit card payment via the service payu.plb) transfer payment via the service payu.plc) payment by cash (on delivery) into the hands of a courier, subject to paragraph 4;
3. The condition of the order if you choose payment method other than cash on delivery is a payment already made for the ordered Goods.
4. HERMETIC SQUARE delivers Goods to the Client, together with the sales document or a VAT invoice if the client has requested the issue when making the order and gave the necessary data for the invoice. Sales document confirms the contents of the order.
5. The available payment methods for the order (credit card, debit card, transfer, paypal payu).
6. payments are serviced by PayLane sp. z o.o. which is located in Gdańsk at ul. Arkońska 6/A3, zip code: 80-387, company number: 0000227278.
1. Customer has the ability to transfer information in the order form Newsletter Online Store for given their e-mail address. Placing an order transferring customer newsletter at the same time ensure that he is authorized to dispose of the electronic mail address, which is to be sent.
2. At any time you are entitled to withdraw from the Newsletter Shop.
§4. PERSONAL DATA
1. Customer by registering in the Online Shop consent to the collection and processing of the Hermetic SQUARE personal data given in the form of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item . 926 as. amended.) solely for the purpose of the contract of sale, promotional campaigns, advertising, maintaining data security requirements specified in the regulations cited above. the Act.
2. The customer can also opt to receive information from SQUARE HERMETIC an advertising and trade, including by means of electronic communication.
3. Customer has the right to inspect the contents of my personal data and to correct, as well as deletion requests.
1. In matters not regulated by the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on the specific conditions of consumer sale and amending the Civil Code and the Law on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products. The provisions of these Rules shall not affect the rights of consumers in respect of non-conformity.
2. All names of products offered for sale through the Online Store are used for identification purposes and may be protected and registered under the provisions of the Industrial Property Law.
3. Shop Owner reserves the right to unilaterally amend these Rules at any time and without having to justify the cause.
4. Regulations come into force upon publication of it in the Online Shop.These regulations are available at http://www.hermeticsquare.com.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
1. Subject to the provisions of paragraph paragraph 3, the term of the contract for goods ordered in the Online Shop is not more than 14 working days for courier. The deadline for delivery of the Goods shall run from the date of booking payment on the account.
2. Delivery of the consignment, containing the ordered product to the address indicated by the Customer will be processed on a working day courier K-EX. HERMETIC SQUARE can also use another courier.
3. In the case of foreign shipments term of the contract may be extended.
1. Customer who is a consumer, you may return your product in the Online Shop a declaration of withdrawal from the contract in accordance with Art. 7 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products. This power can realize customer within 10 days of receipt of the completed order. In case of withdrawal from the contract in the manner set forth in this paragraph, the Customer is obliged to immediately return the Goods to Shop.
2. Online Store Customer returns due for Goods returned within 10 days of receipt of the completed order. In case of withdrawal from the contract in the manner set forth in this paragraph, the Customer is obliged to immadiately return the Goods to Shop.
3. Online Store shall refund for returned product solely on the basis of evidence of your purchase of the Goods from the Hermetic SQUARE.
4. Online Store Customer returns receivable minus the cost of shipping.
5. The cost of delivery and return of the Goods will not be refunded.
6. Returned goods can not bear any traces of use, and must include the original packaging with original labels.
7. RETURN FORM YOU CAN DOWNLOAD HERE.
8. Client and a consumer purchasing a product for purposes not related to the business activity, has the rights arising from the regulations on the seller's responsibility for the conformity of the goods with the contract.
9. Any complaints related to non-compliance of the goods with the contract should be sent to: email@example.com.
10. All complaints will be considered solely on the basis of a document confirming the purchase of the Goods from the Hermetic SQUARE.
11. Products made to order can not be returned and will not be refunded.
1. Administrator - means the Hermetic SQUARE, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information in the User devices.
2. Cookies - means computer data, in particular small text files saved and stored on the devices through which the user uses the web sites of the Service.
3. Administrator Cookies - Cookies is published by the Administrator, related to the provision of services electronically by the Administrator through the Service.
4. External Cookies - Cookies is published by the Administrator partners, through the website of the Service.
5. Service - means the website or web application that runs a website administrator, acting (s) in the domain (s): http://hermeticsquare.com.
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the user accesses the Site.
7. User - means the entity for which compliance with the Regulations and laws can be provided electronically or services which may be concluded contract for the provision of electronic services.
§2. Types of Cookies used
1. First used by the Administrator Cookies are safe for User Devices. In particular, this route is not possible to penetrate the Device Users viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow you to identify the software used by the user and customize the service to each individual user. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which the storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session Cookies: are stored on a Device User, and remain there until the end of the browser session. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the memory devices. Cookies session does not allow downloading of any personal data or any confidential information of user devices;
b) Persistent cookies: they are stored on a Device User, and remain there until you delete them. End of the session the browser or disable devices does not delete them from the User Equipment. Cookies and equipment does not allow you to download any data or any confidential information of user devices.
3. The user has the possibility to limit or exclude access cookies to your devices. If you use this option, the use of the Site will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
§3. Purposes for which cookies are used
b) studies, research and audit audience - the general and anonymous collection of static data, create anonymous statistics using analytical tools that help you understand how the Service Users benefit from the websites of the Service, which allows you to improve the structure and content;c) the provision of advertising services - presenting advertising messages tailored to the user's preferences;
a) Configuration Service - to adapt the content of the Site for the User preferences and optimizing the use of the Site;
b) studies, research and audit audience - the general and anonymous collection of static data; advertising services - presenting advertising messages tailored to the user's preferences;
§4. To determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies.
1. User can, at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the terms of storing and accessing the cookies to the User Equipment. Change the settings referred to in the preceding sentence, you may make using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on them each time posting on the unit's Cookies. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
2. The user may at any time remove cookies using the features available in the web browser it uses.